Poland has been one of the countries that has best adapted from the former Soviet model to the new market economy. Since 1992 Poland’s economy has grown continuously at an average of more than 4% per year. Thanks to this, it has become an industrial power with poverty indicators similar to those of the European Union average.
However, beyond the Polish economy’s huge take-off there are other issues that are generating a lot of concern in Brussels: Poland maintains an increasingly authoritarian drift. The government’s attempts to control justice and its harassment of minorities have set alarm bells ringing.
In this video we’ll tell you what’s happening in Poland.
Support us on Patreon!
And don’t forget to visit our friend’s podcast, Reconsider Media:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Paul Pogba – Funniest Moments!
- Como Instalar Y Usar El Facebook Plus Con Messenger Personalizado En Android📲😋 | Tutorial+Descarga
- [Hát live] Hướng dẫn sử dụng các plugin cubase Auto Tune hát live, trọn bộ plugin mix nhạc
- Facebook Customer Chat Plugin For WordPress
- ✋ Como Instalar e Configurar o Plugin Facebook Comments