Facebook like box, also known as the fan box has become a popular elemant for many sites. Recently Facebook replaced this widget with the new Facebook Page plugin. In this video, we will show you how to add the Facebook Page plugin to your site.
If you liked this video, then please Like and consider subscribing to our channel for more WordPress videos.
Text version of this tutorial:
Check us out on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Join our circle on Google+:
Checkout our website for more WordPress Tutorials
Summary of this Tutorial:
Start by going to Facebook’s Page Plugin site and fill out the information.
Play with the width and height to make it look right for your site.
You have two pieces of code, copy the first into your header.php file.
Then copy the second code into a text widget on your site.
Facebook’s Page Plugin website
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Paul Pogba – Funniest Moments!
- Como Instalar Y Usar El Facebook Plus Con Messenger Personalizado En Android📲😋 | Tutorial+Descarga
- [Hát live] Hướng dẫn sử dụng các plugin cubase Auto Tune hát live, trọn bộ plugin mix nhạc
- Facebook Customer Chat Plugin For WordPress
- ✋ Como Instalar e Configurar o Plugin Facebook Comments